The video of a content creator who is a prankster and was identified as King_mitchy on Instagram has enraged netizens over her prank.
The rather curvy lady who not only shares prank videos on her page but also videos where she helps random people in need can be seen in this prank video approaching a middle-aged man who was with another lady and asking him for his number.
She approaches him and tells him that he is a handsome man and would like to have his number. The man’s first instinct was that she was making a prank video and after assuring him that she was not making a video, he then asked the lady he was with to comply with the prank’s request.
He can be seen telling the other lady to give the prankster his number, but the lady refused, insisting that she give the prankster her own number instead. The prankster then insists he wants the man’s number, saying she just wants to get to know him and become friends.
The man himself can be heard saying that he’s like a “Daddy Figure,” so it doesn’t matter if the prankster has his number. When the other lady doesn’t comply, he then proceeds to give the prankster his number himself.
The prankster then lets him into the prank, saying she was asking where she can get “cucumber” and not his number.
Watch the quite hilarious video as you scroll,
How To Start A Successful Online Business
There is a proven sequence of steps you can take to ensure your success in starting a small business online. I’ve seen thousands of people create and grow successful businesses by doing the following:
- Find and fill in a need.
- Write a copy that sells.
- Design and build a user-friendly website.
- Make use of search engines to drive traffic to your website.
- Build a reputation for being an expert.
- Follow your customers and email subscribers.
- Grow your income through back-end sales and upselling.
Everyone from the novice to the seasoned online entrepreneur can benefit from this process to learn how to start an online business.
Step 1: Start A Business That Fill In A Need
Most people who are just starting out make the mistake of researching a product first, then a market.
To increase your chances of success, start with a market. The scheme is to look out for a group of people for a solution to a problem but not find any results. Social media makes this type of market research easier:
- Visit online forums to see what questions people are asking and what problems they are trying to solve.
- Do keyword research to find keywords that a lot of people are looking for but that don’t compete with other websites.
- Find out about your potential competitors by visiting their websites and making notes of what they are doing to meet the demand. Then you can apply what you have learned and create a product for an existing market – better than the competition.
Step 2: Make A Copy That Sells
There is a proven copy-for-sale formula that guides visitors through the sales process from arrival to purchase:
- Generate interest with a compelling headline.
- Describe the problem your product solves.
- Establish your credibility as a problem solver.
- You have to add testimonials from people who have used your product.
- Talk about the product and its benefits for the user.
- Make an offer.
- Make a strong guarantee.
- Create urgency.
- Ask about the sale.
Throughout your text, you need to focus on how your product or service is capable of solving people’s problems or improving their lives. Then you think like a customer and ask “What’s in this for me?”
Step 3: Design And Build Your Website
Once you have your market and product and define your sales process, you are now ready to start designing your small business website. Remember to keep it simple. You have less than five seconds to grab someone’s attention – otherwise, they’re gone and never to be seen again. See some important tips to keep in mind HERE