Social media users have had a good laugh over the video of a woman pranking her husband in a rather interesting way.
The daring lady recorded herself pretending to be on the phone with her mother-in-law when she saw her husband approach their car, and as he got in, she began to fuel the arrogant conversation.
Seeing that she kept addressing the person she was calling “Ma”, her husband asked who she was talking to and later realized it was his mother, judging by how the conversation went.
Later on, her tone changed to hostile when she started telling her “mother-in-law” that she doesn’t like the way she was being spoken to and she wants her to hush things down.
At this point, her husband was confused and surprised that she was speaking to his mother like that. He kept asking what the problem was, but when his wife got more aggressive and said, “Mom, I’ll change it for you, oh,” he quickly snatched the phone from her ears.
Glancing at the phone he suddenly realized she wasn’t on the phone after all and they both burst out laughing as the lady put him out of his misery.
Watch the video as you scroll,
When he then asked her about the health risk of the food she was eating, she responded to him by saying: “No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper”.
He later asked her if he’ll now have the rest of mind since she has gotten what she wanted to which she replied saying she doesn’t know. She then went on to tell him of the irony of her cravings as though they had tea in their house, she just wanted that of the street’s Aboki. (Watch the video here)
How To Start A Successful Online Business
There is a proven sequence of steps you can take to ensure your success in starting a small business online. I’ve seen thousands of people create and grow successful businesses by doing the following:
- Find and fill in a need.
- Write a copy that sells.
- Design and build a user-friendly website.
- Make use of the search engines to drive traffic to your website.
- Build a reputation for being an expert.
- Follow your customers and email subscribers.
- Grow your income through back-end sales and upselling.
Everyone from the novice to the seasoned online entrepreneur can benefit from this process to learn how to start an online business.
Step 1: Start A Business That Fill In A Need
Most people who are just starting out make the mistake of researching a product first, then a market.
To increase your chances of success, start with a market. The scheme is to look out for a group of people for a solution to a problem but not find any results. Social media makes this type of market research easier:
- Visit online forums to see what questions people are asking and what problems they are trying to solve.
- Do keyword research to find keywords that a lot of people are looking for but that don’t compete with other websites.
- Find out about your potential competitors by visiting their websites and making notes of what they are doing to meet the demand. Then you can apply what you have learned and create a product for an existing market – better than the competition.
Step 2: Make A Copy That Sells
There is a proven copy-for-sale formula that guides visitors through the sales process from arrival to purchase:
- Generate interest with a compelling headline.
- Describe the problem your product solves.
- Establish your credibility as a problem solver.
- You have to add testimonials from people who have used your product.
- Talk about the product and its benefits for the user.
- Make an offer.
- Make a strong guarantee.
- Create urgency.
- Ask about the sale.
Throughout your text, you need to focus on how your product or service is capable of solving people’s problems or improving their lives. Then you think like a customer and ask “What’s in this for me?”
Step 3: Design And Build Your Website
Once you have your market and product and define your sales process, you are now ready to start designing your small business website. Remember to keep it simple. You have less than five seconds to grab someone’s attention – otherwise, they’re gone and never to be seen again. See some important tips to keep in mind HERE