Bella and Sheggz, the lovebirds of Big Brother Naija season 7, have taken their relationship a step further when they were spotted kissing passionately after the lights went out on Tuesday night.
Sheggz, who told Bella earlier today that he was having blue balls from not having sex since the show started two weeks ago, was spotted sharing intimate moments with Bella under the covers last night.
In the video that is circulating on social media, Bella and Sheggz were lost in romance, locking lips passionately while the other housemates slept.
Social media users are suggesting that the couple is now officially an item. See some comments as you scroll,
@toyin_imani wrote: “It’s unto the next stage…. Shebi her fans said she has home training and would never
@che_fav wrote: “Lol. Gradually he’ll get there.
“As much as i like Bella and she’s one of my favorite, I don’t like her moves. She’s now kissing sheggz passionately, & apparently, sheggz is now desperate for sex. I don’t blame her, women can be easily deceived. And this ship that I’m still seeing as not genuine especially from sheggz will affect her game. There are strong personalities on this show who are very strong and I think she needs to focus. My opinion abeg no cry”.
Meanwhile, Bella, at the start of the season, told Sheggz he would work hard to win her heart after he declared his feelings for her. (Read Here)
Watch Bella and Sheggz share their first kiss below,
How To Start A Successful Online Business
There is a proven sequence of steps you can take to ensure your success in starting a small business online. I’ve seen thousands of people create and grow successful businesses by doing the following:
- Find and fill in a need.
- Write a copy that sells.
- Design and build a user-friendly website.
- Make use of the search engines to drive traffic to your website.
- Build a reputation for being an expert.
- Follow your customers and email subscribers.
- Grow your income through back-end sales and upselling.
Everyone from the novice to the seasoned online entrepreneur can benefit from this process to learn how to start an online business.
Step 1: Start A Business That Fill In A Need
Most people who are just starting out make the mistake of researching a product first, then a market.
To increase your chances of success, start with a market. The scheme is to look out for a group of people for a solution to a problem but not find any results. Social media makes this type of market research easier:
- Visit online forums to see what questions people are asking and what problems they are trying to solve.
- Do keyword research to find keywords that a lot of people are looking for but that don’t compete with other websites.
- Find out about your potential competitors by visiting their websites and making notes of what they are doing to meet the demand. Then you can apply what you have learned and create a product for an existing market – better than the competition.
Step 2: Make A Copy That Sells
There is a proven copy-for-sale formula that guides visitors through the sales process from arrival to purchase:
- Generate interest with a compelling headline.
- Describe the problem your product solves.
- Establish your credibility as a problem solver.
- You have to add testimonials from people who have used your product.
- Talk about the product and its benefits for the user.
- Make an offer.
- Make a strong guarantee.
- Create urgency.
- Ask about the sale.
Throughout your text, you need to focus on how your product or service is capable of solving people’s problems or improving their lives. Then you think like a customer and ask “What’s in this for me?”
Step 3: Design And Build Your Website
Once you have your market and product and define your sales process, you are now ready to start designing your small business website. Remember to keep it simple. You have less than five seconds to grab someone’s attention – otherwise, they’re gone and never to be seen again. See some important tips to keep in mind HERE