Big Brother Naija Season 7 housemate, Daniella, has revealed how and why she’s so depressed and can’t hold herself even though it’s only been a week.
Speaking to fellow housemates, Daniella revealed how disappointed she is in herself and at the same time, she has also disappointed her fans and followers.
In explanation, Daniella added that would like to leave the Big Brother Naija house because she is so ashamed of herself.
Keep in mind that she was the first housemate to be spotted having sex with her fellow housemate, Khalid this season, which makes her feel irresponsible.
In her word;
“I Feel I Disappointed, My Fans Already, Just A Week And I Couldn’t Hold Myself”
This comes after Daniella had spoken candidly about how she would react if her parents asked her about her escapade with her fellow housemate, Khalid.
It is worth recalling that the Level Up lovebirds, Daniella and Khalid, buzzed the internet after being caught cuddling aggressively under the covers on Sunday night. (Watch Here)
Last Night, Daniella and Khalid were also spotted doing some movements under the covers again. (Watch Here)
Tuesday night was chilly inside and outside the Big Brother Naija house, so our guess is that the lovebirds were trying to kill the cold with their actions.
The couple, who are now officially into each other in BBNaija house, were long filmed “cuddling” under the covers for a long period of time while fellow housemate, Amaka can be seen watching them from her bed end. (Continue reading)
How To Start A Successful Online Business
There is a proven sequence of steps you can take to ensure your success in starting a small business online. I’ve seen thousands of people create and grow successful businesses by doing the following:
- Find and fill in a need.
- Write a copy that sells.
- Design and build a user-friendly website.
- Make use of the search engines to drive traffic to your website.
- Build a reputation for being an expert.
- Follow your customers and email subscribers.
- Grow your income through back-end sales and upselling.
Everyone from the novice to the seasoned online entrepreneur can benefit from this process to learn how to start an online business.
Step 1: Start A Business That Fill In A Need
Most people who are just starting out make the mistake of researching a product first, then a market.
To increase your chances of success, start with a market. The scheme is to look out for a group of people for a solution to a problem but not find any results. Social media makes this type of market research easier:
- Visit online forums to see what questions people are asking and what problems they are trying to solve.
- Do keyword research to find keywords that a lot of people are looking for but that don’t compete with other websites.
- Find out about your potential competitors by visiting their websites and making notes of what they are doing to meet the demand. Then you can apply what you have learned and create a product for an existing market – better than the competition.
Step 2: Make A Copy That Sells
There is a proven copy-for-sale formula that guides visitors through the sales process from arrival to purchase:
- Generate interest with a compelling headline.
- Describe the problem your product solves.
- Establish your credibility as a problem solver.
- You have to add testimonials from people who have used your product.
- Talk about the product and its benefits for the user.
- Make an offer.
- Make a strong guarantee.
- Create urgency.
- Ask about the sale.
Throughout your text, you need to focus on how your product or service is capable of solving people’s problems or improving their lives. Then you think like a customer and ask “What’s in this for me?”
Step 3: Design And Build Your Website
Once you have your market and product and define your sales process, you are now ready to start designing your small business website. Remember to keep it simple. You have less than five seconds to grab someone’s attention – otherwise, they’re gone and never to be seen again. See some important tips to keep in mind HERE