Nollywood actress, Charity Nnaji has said that any beauty queen who can’t survive two weeks in Big Brother Naija house has obviously bought her crown.
The actress wrote this in her Instastories following the disqualification of Big Brother Naija housemate, Beauty Tukura, who was the 43rd Miss Nigeria.
Beauty Tukura was disqualified from BBNaija on Sunday, August 7th. She received a double strike for throwing an object at Groovy at the party on Saturday night, hence breaking Biggie’s physical abuse rule.
Here’s what Charity posted below:
Meanwhile, a video that is still circulating on social media shows the moment Big Brother Naija season 7 housemate, Beauty, was disqualified from the reality TV show.
With just two weeks in the Big Brother Naija house, Beauty’s time on the BBNaija show was cut short after being disqualified moments ago.
Beauty’s disqualification was announced by Biggie after she destroyed properties in the house, which is against the show’s rules.
A few days ago, Beauty was captured attacking Ilebaye for defending Chioma, an action which saw her receive her first strike from Biggie.
After a rather heated disagreement with her love interest, Groovy on Saturday night for dancing with a fellow housemate, Chomzy, where she altered body-shaming words at her lover, Biggie announced her disqualification straight up.
Biggie announced on Sunday that Beauty had been disqualified for being violent and told her to leave the house immediately.
She’s officially the third housemate from Big Brother Naija to be disqualified from the reality TV show as a result of her actions after the Saturday Night Live party. Her name is already in the history book of the Big Brother Naija show as the third female housemate of Big Brother Naija to be disqualified from the show.
How To Start A Successful Online Business
There is a proven sequence of steps you can take to ensure your success in starting a small business online. I’ve seen thousands of people create and grow successful businesses by doing the following:
- Find and fill in a need.
- Write a copy that sells.
- Design and build a user-friendly website.
- Make use of the search engines to drive traffic to your website.
- Build a reputation for being an expert.
- Follow your customers and email subscribers.
- Grow your income through back-end sales and upselling.
Everyone from the novice to the seasoned online entrepreneur can benefit from this process to learn how to start an online business.
Step 1: Start A Business That Fill In A Need
Most people who are just starting out make the mistake of researching a product first, then a market.
To increase your chances of success, start with a market. The scheme is to look out for a group of people for a solution to a problem but not find any results. Social media makes this type of market research easier:
- Visit online forums to see what questions people are asking and what problems they are trying to solve.
- Do keyword research to find keywords that a lot of people are looking for but that don’t compete with other websites.
- Find out about your potential competitors by visiting their websites and making notes of what they are doing to meet the demand. Then you can apply what you have learned and create a product for an existing market – better than the competition.
Step 2: Make A Copy That Sells
There is a proven copy-for-sale formula that guides visitors through the sales process from arrival to purchase:
- Generate interest with a compelling headline.
- Describe the problem your product solves.
- Establish your credibility as a problem solver.
- You have to add testimonials from people who have used your product.
- Talk about the product and its benefits for the user.
- Make an offer.
- Make a strong guarantee.
- Create urgency.
- Ask about the sale.
Throughout your text, you need to focus on how your product or service is capable of solving people’s problems or improving their lives. Then you think like a customer and ask “What’s in this for me?”
Step 3: Design And Build Your Website
Once you have your market and product and define your sales process, you are now ready to start designing your small business website. Remember to keep it simple. You have less than five seconds to grab someone’s attention – otherwise, they’re gone and never to be seen again. See some important tips to keep in mind HERE