A video showing the moment Big Brother Naija Level Up rider, Aniekwe Francis Chidi, popularly known as Chizzy, paid a visit to the show’s host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, is currently making rounds on social media and has warmed the hearts of many internet users.
The Big Brother Naija star took to his Instagram page to share the adorable video and appreciated Ebuka Obi-Uchendu for inviting him over to his home.
In the heart-melting video, Chizzy received a warm welcome from Ebuka before meeting his wife, Cynthia, and their two daughters, Jeweluchi and Irubinachi.
The Anambra-born star captioned the video, “Thank you for having me, sir. My Family and I”.
The video drew nice remarks from social media users as they applauded Ebuka for maintaining a good relationship with Big Brother Naija housemates despite being levels ahead of them.
Read some reactions below,
An Instagram user identified as @fassycommunications wrote: “I Love how Ebuka relates with all BBN housemates. No ego, no distance all same levels”
@stellachidex wrote: “Beautiful family…Ebuka is a very good man and relates with everyone in respective of age…Proud of you”
@vilakatitenele wrote: “Ebuka the good man,
@chumzylove wrote: “I love how Ebuka relates with all the ex-BBN housemates, No pride, no levels. A man like Ebuka Obi
Watch the video below,
How To Start A Successful Online Business
There is a proven sequence of steps you can take to ensure your success in starting a small business online. I’ve seen thousands of people create and grow successful businesses by doing the following:
- Find and fill in a need.
- Write a copy that sells.
- Design and build a user-friendly website.
- Make use of search engines to drive traffic to your website.
- Build a reputation for being an expert.
- Follow your customers and email subscribers.
- Grow your income through back-end sales and upselling.
Everyone from the novice to the seasoned online entrepreneur can benefit from this process to learn how to start an online business.
Step 1: Start A Business That Fill In A Need
Most people who are just starting out make the mistake of researching a product first, then a market.
To increase your chances of success, start with a market. The scheme is to look out for a group of people for a solution to a problem but not find any results. Social media makes this type of market research easier:
- Visit online forums to see what questions people are asking and what problems they are trying to solve.
- Do keyword research to find keywords that a lot of people are looking for but that don’t compete with other websites.
- Find out about your potential competitors by visiting their websites and making notes of what they are doing to meet the demand. Then you can apply what you have learned and create a product for an existing market – better than the competition.
Step 2: Make A Copy That Sells
There is a proven copy-for-sale formula that guides visitors through the sales process from arrival to purchase:
- Generate interest with a compelling headline.
- Describe the problem your product solves.
- Establish your credibility as a problem solver.
- You have to add testimonials from people who have used your product.
- Talk about the product and its benefits for the user.
- Make an offer.
- Make a strong guarantee.
- Create urgency.
- Ask about the sale.
Throughout your text, you need to focus on how your product or service is capable of solving people’s problems or improving their lives. Then you think like a customer and ask “What’s in this for me?”
Step 3: Design And Build Your Website
Once you have your market and product and define your sales process, you are now ready to start designing your small business website. Remember to keep it simple. You have less than five seconds to grab someone’s attention – otherwise, they’re gone and never to be seen again. See some important tips to keep in mind HERE