Massive reactions have followed a new dance video posted by popular kid comedian and actress, Emmanuella on the video-sharing platform, TikTok.
This video comes shortly after she was involved in an alleged marriage arrangement rumour with Nigerian billionaire businessman, Ned Nwoko.
It is worth recalling that last week, alleged reports surfaced on social media that the Delta-born politician and husband to actress Regina Daniels, met with the 12-year-old girl’s parents to get a wedding list.
However, Ned Nwoko and Emmanuella have now debunked the unscrupulous report and labeled it as “Fake News”.
Well, the actress who became an internet sensation after filming brief comedy skits under the Mark Angel comedy umbrella took to TikTok to share a video of herself performing the popular ‘ Kelly” dance to Wande Coal’s “Gentility”.
In the video, the 12-year-old celebrity – who is slowly becoming a beautiful young woman – donned a sleeveless black and white mini dress and is seen shaking her waist and showing off her hips.
Watch the video she shared below,
The video has caused a stir on social media as internet users claimed that Emmanuella is too young to dress and dance like this.
Some others had a field day sexualizing the teenager and saying she’s ‘ripe’, while others made jokes about Ned Nwoko coming for her.
See some of the reactions below,
How To Start A Successful Online Business
There is a proven sequence of steps you can take to ensure your success in starting a small business online. I’ve seen thousands of people create and grow successful businesses by doing the following:
- Find and fill in a need.
- Write a copy that sells.
- Design and build a user-friendly website.
- Make use of the search engines to drive traffic to your website.
- Build a reputation for being an expert.
- Follow your customers and email subscribers.
- Grow your income through back-end sales and upselling.
Everyone from the novice to the seasoned online entrepreneur can benefit from this process to learn how to start an online business.
Step 1: Start A Business That Fill In A Need
Most people who are just starting out make the mistake of researching a product first, then a market.
To increase your chances of success, start with a market. The scheme is to look out for a group of people for a solution to a problem but not find any results. Social media makes this type of market research easier:
- Visit online forums to see what questions people are asking and what problems they are trying to solve.
- Do keyword research to find keywords that a lot of people are looking for but that don’t compete with other websites.
- Find out about your potential competitors by visiting their websites and making notes of what they are doing to meet the demand. Then you can apply what you have learned and create a product for an existing market – better than the competition.
Step 2: Make A Copy That Sells
There is a proven copy-for-sale formula that guides visitors through the sales process from arrival to purchase:
- Generate interest with a compelling headline.
- Describe the problem your product solves.
- Establish your credibility as a problem solver.
- You have to add testimonials from people who have used your product.
- Talk about the product and its benefits for the user.
- Make an offer.
- Make a strong guarantee.
- Create urgency.
- Ask about the sale.
Throughout your text, you need to focus on how your product or service is capable of solving people’s problems or improving their lives. Then you think like a customer and ask “What’s in this for me?”
Step 3: Design And Build Your Website
Once you have your market and product and define your sales process, you are now ready to start designing your small business website. Remember to keep it simple. You have less than five seconds to grab someone’s attention – otherwise, they’re gone and never to be seen again. See some important tips to keep in mind HERE