Big Brother Naija Season 7 winner and actress, Ijeoma Josephina Otabor aka Phyna, has once again responded to her critics on social media.
Phyna, who attended an Instagram Live session, slammed users in the comments section for posting negative comments.
She said people who don’t like her should stop forcing it and should avoid watching her videos whenever they come across it or stop attending her live session to hear her talk about herself.
The reality TV star pointed out that she knows people who like her in the fandom and it’s because of them that she goes Live on Instagram. She then warned the people who were attacking her, saying she doesn’t have time for nonsense.
Watch her speak below:
Her live session on IG drew mixed reactions from social media users, who recalled similar videos she recently made and wondered why she was still calling out “imaginary haters”.
Read some comments here:
@Jeffry wrote: “Why is this girl always fighting herself? Nawa oo”
@Adesuwa wrote: “Who are those imaginary enemies after her na
@Sandy wrote: ‘Phyna my dear, pls rest
@Rita wrote: “Always fighting imaginary enemies
@Brown_shugar wrote: “You trend by force bah, trust me most people no send you
@Mazijude wrote: “Phyna e be like Daniel Regha pen never touch you. Behave yourself o. Even the bible said ‘and Jesus won all. Instead of you to be capping, why not allow your brand to keep growing in that way you’ll be loved by a great number of people that’s how you stay strong in the game. Learn from Whitemoney.”
How To Start A Successful Online Business
There is a proven sequence of steps you can take to ensure your success in starting a small business online. I’ve seen thousands of people create and grow successful businesses by doing the following:
- Find and fill in a need.
- Write a copy that sells.
- Design and build a user-friendly website.
- Make use of search engines to drive traffic to your website.
- Build a reputation for being an expert.
- Follow your customers and email subscribers.
- Grow your income through back-end sales and upselling.
Everyone from the novice to the seasoned online entrepreneur can benefit from this process to learn how to start an online business.
Step 1: Start A Business That Fill In A Need
Most people who are just starting out make the mistake of researching a product first, then a market.
To increase your chances of success, start with a market. The scheme is to look out for a group of people for a solution to a problem but not find any results. Social media makes this type of market research easier:
- Visit online forums to see what questions people are asking and what problems they are trying to solve.
- Do keyword research to find keywords that a lot of people are looking for but that don’t compete with other websites.
- Find out about your potential competitors by visiting their websites and making notes of what they are doing to meet the demand. Then you can apply what you have learned and create a product for an existing market – better than the competition.
Step 2: Make A Copy That Sells
There is a proven copy-for-sale formula that guides visitors through the sales process from arrival to purchase:
- Generate interest with a compelling headline.
- Describe the problem your product solves.
- Establish your credibility as a problem solver.
- You have to add testimonials from people who have used your product.
- Talk about the product and its benefits for the user.
- Make an offer.
- Make a strong guarantee.
- Create urgency.
- Ask about the sale.
Throughout your text, you need to focus on how your product or service is capable of solving people’s problems or improving their lives. Then you think like a customer and ask “What’s in this for me?”
Step 3: Design And Build Your Website
Once you have your market and product and define your sales process, you are now ready to start designing your small business website. Remember to keep it simple. You have less than five seconds to grab someone’s attention – otherwise, they’re gone and never to be seen again. See some important tips to keep in mind HERE