Controversial Nigerian singer, Portable, recently reached out to a colleague, Berri Tiga following the ongoing song ownership saga involving the latter and skit maker, Carter Efe.
Portable contacted Berri via video call and apparently gave him some advice. Recall that Portable went through something similar with professional dancer, Poco Lee a few months ago.
Portable took to his official Instagram page to post a video of him and Berri Tiga having a chat supposedly about the saga with Skit Maker, Carter Efe.
In the video, Portable urges Berri to be wise and not allow himself to be ripped off of what he deserves. Berri had in a video that caused a stir, claimed that Carter offered him 5 percent of the returns on Machala which he wrote and sang all by himself.
Portable wrote as a caption for his video,
”Who go help you no go stress you Aza Man
@berri_tiga Akoi Wise KINIMAH FAJAH You’re Blowded. ”
Watch the video he shared,
How To Start A Successful Online Business
There is a proven sequence of steps you can take to ensure your success in starting a small business online. I’ve seen thousands of people create and grow successful businesses by doing the following:
- Find and fill in a need.
- Write a copy that sells.
- Design and build a user-friendly website.
- Make use of search engines to drive traffic to your website.
- Build a reputation for being an expert.
- Follow your customers and email subscribers.
- Grow your income through back-end sales and upselling.
Everyone from the novice to the seasoned online entrepreneur can benefit from this process to learn how to start an online business.
Step 1: Start A Business That Fill In A Need
Most people who are just starting out make the mistake of researching a product first, then a market.
To increase your chances of success, start with a market. The scheme is to look out for a group of people for a solution to a problem but not find any results. Social media makes this type of market research easier:
- Visit online forums to see what questions people are asking and what problems they are trying to solve.
- Do keyword research to find keywords that a lot of people are looking for but that don’t compete with other websites.
- Find out about your potential competitors by visiting their websites and making notes of what they are doing to meet the demand. Then you can apply what you have learned and create a product for an existing market – better than the competition.
Step 2: Make A Copy That Sells
There is a proven copy-for-sale formula that guides visitors through the sales process from arrival to purchase:
- Generate interest with a compelling headline.
- Describe the problem your product solves.
- Establish your credibility as a problem solver.
- You have to add testimonials from people who have used your product.
- Talk about the product and its benefits for the user.
- Make an offer.
- Make a strong guarantee.
- Create urgency.
- Ask about the sale.
Throughout your text, you need to focus on how your product or service is capable of solving people’s problems or improving their lives. Then you think like a customer and ask “What’s in this for me?”
Step 3: Design And Build Your Website
Once you have your market and product and define your sales process, you are now ready to start designing your small business website. Remember to keep it simple. You have less than five seconds to grab someone’s attention – otherwise, they’re gone and never to be seen again. See some important tips to keep in mind HERE