Nollywood actress and billionaire wife, Regina Daniels, has been mocked by netizens over a video that was apparently intended to catch a cruise.
The mother-of-two hopped on a TikTok trending sound to create a humorous video, which she later posted on her Instagram page. But instead of seeing the joke in the video, social media trolls dragged her to dirt and made snide remarks about her marriage to billionaire businessman, Ned Nwoko.
Using the “I have feelings for you, Ta Gatat” sound, Regina hinted in the video that she would never accept someone who just expressed love for her without offering anything in return.
Although this was apparently just for fun, it drew massive reactions from people, with many noting that this was the reason she married her husband.
An Instagram user @s.ta_ck wrote: “Ur husband confesses his feelings with doings”.
@ifafunkeawolere123 wrote: “Na why u go marry old Papii
@o_y_e_b_a, wrote: “They don’t know you’re a billionaire wife ? Na trillionaire fit talk to you”.
See more reactions below,
Watch the video below,
A few months ago, Regina Daniels said she was made to enjoy an easy life and was not built for stress. She made the claim by posting adorable new photos of herself on her official Instagram page.
”I was created to live the soft life, I’m not built for stress”, the billionaire wife captioned photos.
How To Start A Successful Online Business
There is a proven sequence of steps you can take to ensure your success in starting a small business online. I’ve seen thousands of people create and grow successful businesses by doing the following:
- Find and fill in a need.
- Write a copy that sells.
- Design and build a user-friendly website.
- Make use of the search engines to drive traffic to your website.
- Build a reputation for being an expert.
- Follow your customers and email subscribers.
- Grow your income through back-end sales and upselling.
Everyone from the novice to the seasoned online entrepreneur can benefit from this process to learn how to start an online business.
Step 1: Start A Business That Fill In A Need
Most people who are just starting out make the mistake of researching a product first, then a market.
To increase your chances of success, start with a market. The scheme is to look out for a group of people for a solution to a problem but not find any results. Social media makes this type of market research easier:
- Visit online forums to see what questions people are asking and what problems they are trying to solve.
- Do keyword research to find keywords that a lot of people are looking for but that don’t compete with other websites.
- Find out about your potential competitors by visiting their websites and making notes of what they are doing to meet the demand. Then you can apply what you have learned and create a product for an existing market – better than the competition.
Step 2: Make A Copy That Sells
There is a proven copy-for-sale formula that guides visitors through the sales process from arrival to purchase:
- Generate interest with a compelling headline.
- Describe the problem your product solves.
- Establish your credibility as a problem solver.
- You have to add testimonials from people who have used your product.
- Talk about the product and its benefits for the user.
- Make an offer.
- Make a strong guarantee.
- Create urgency.
- Ask about the sale.
Throughout your text, you need to focus on how your product or service is capable of solving people’s problems or improving their lives. Then you think like a customer and ask “What’s in this for me?”
Step 3: Design And Build Your Website
Once you have your market and product and define your sales process, you are now ready to start designing your small business website. Remember to keep it simple. You have less than five seconds to grab someone’s attention – otherwise, they’re gone and never to be seen again. See some important tips to keep in mind HERE