UNIGO all about education scholarship 2021-2022 is currently ongoing. This is a need-based scholarship. Are you a college student in dying need of financial help, this college scholarship could be what you need?
UNIGO understands what challenges that face student when it comes to paying for their education.
In fact, it is usually said that education is the key to success but it does not come cheap. As such many college students see this door as being shot but the all about education scholarship from UNIGO is just that right key break open this door.
As we all know education has the potential to turn around one’s life, so with this, all about education scholarship the burden of student loans will be reduced allowing you to focus on achieving your dreams.
What you need to know about Sponsor UNIGO
With a network of over 1.6 million members, UNIGO is helping current and future college students access cutting-edge tools, contents, and information to make top decisions about their college. If you have ever been confused about where to study abroad, read the UNIGO college reviews and get matched with schools that are the best suit your preference. Annually, there are over $500k UNIGO scholarships awarded to college students.
At UNIGO, they believe that every student matters which is why they offer a variety of scholarships to all students for the chance to get the quality of education they deserve.
UNIGO all about education scholarship 2021-2022 Details
Study level/field: The scholarship is available for any field of study and you must be 13 years old as of the time of applications.
Host country: The all about education scholarship is taken in the United States. The number of offers for the All about Education Scholarship was stated. Its selection criteria are strictly based on merit.
Student country Eligibility: An all about Education Scholarship applicant must be a legal resident in the USA. If you are a college student residing in any of the 50 states in the United States, you are eligible to apply.
All about Education Scholarship Worth:
Annually the UNIGO all about Education Scholarship awards college students $3000 for undergraduate study.
The scholarship award is issued in the form of a check, which is issued to the accredited university in which the award winner participates (as soon as the award winner is enrolled at an accredited university and provided the sponsor with proof of registration).
The recipient of the prize must submit proof of registration by 12/31/2027 at the latest.
The scholarship prize can only be awarded, transferred, or changed at the sole discretion of the sponsor.
All about Education Scholarship Eligibility
- The All About Education Scholarship program is a contest for only the legal residents of the fifty states in the US and the District of Columbia
- Candidates must be 13 years of age and above at the time of application.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (university, college or trade school).
- Employees (especially current), officers, directors, and agents of sponsor or related companies and members of their immediate family (i.e spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to apply.
All about education scholarship application Procedures
When you submit an application, you acknowledge and agree that:
- The sponsor will own your Application and your written response submission
- As between you and Sponsor, Sponsor will possess all publishing rights in and to the Application and the written response submission.
- Consequently, every applicant irrevocably grants, transfers, sells, assigns, and conveys to the sponsor, its the successor and assigns all present and future right, title, and interest of every kind and nature, including (without limitation) all copyrights and all rights incidental, ancillary, subsidiary or allied thereto including all derivative rights in and to the Application and the written response submission for exploitation throughout the universe.
- Interested applicants should submit a complete scholarship Application online through the sponsor’s website www.unigo.com/ourscholarships no later than 30th April 2019.
- The Application is one per person.
- Applicants must include name and contact information, academic details, and background information.
- Must also submit an original, previously unpublished written response to the scholarship topic “How will a $3,000 scholarship for education make a difference in your life?”(250 words)
- The written response must be written in English Language and with correct grammar.
- Once the original Application has been submitted, no substitution of corrected pages or new drafts will be accepted.
- The written response that is libelous, obscene, or pornographic will be disqualified.
- Every Application becomes the property of the sponsor and thus will not be returned. The sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, or unintelligible Applications whatsoever.
By submitting an Application, it implies that you fully and unconditionally accept and agree to these listed Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are always final and binding.
Note: there is no purchase necessary to be made to apply. A purchase, however, cannot increase your chances of winning the scholarship.
All about education scholarship winners
In the selection of potential winners, the UNIGO panel and sponsors are looking for applicants who actually did what they were asked to do with their applications.
Here, the UNIGO panel of judges will select one potential winner based on the following eligibility:
- Writing ability (25%),
- Originality (25%),
- creativity (25%), and
- Overall excellence (25%).
While the sponsors will select at least of the applications submitted at random as the potential prize-winning applications.
But in the event of a tie, an applicant with the highest score on overall excellence will emerge the potential winner.
The potential winner will always be informed by email. In this case, he has to sign other documents.
The sponsor is not responsible for a potential winner who loses their notification, whether due to interception or if for some reason the potential winner did not receive it.
The sponsor reserves the right, at its own discretion, not to select a scholarship holder if it does not receive enough qualified and authorized applicants.
Portions of the winning application may be displayed on the sponsor’s website or used in other marketing materials without notice or compensation to the winner.
All about education scholarship Application 2021-2022 Deadline:
The scholarship is always open for application on before April annually. To enter, beginning April, submit a complete scholarship Application online at the Sponsor’s Website (www.unigo.com/our-scholarships) no later than April 30, 2021 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time.
All about education scholarship Additional Documentation
Except in prohibited cases, potential scholarship holders (or their parents or legal guardians if they are minors at the time of application) must complete and return an affidavit regarding admissibility, release of advertising / responsibility, and transfer of rights. Copyright within 10 days. Notification.
If the potential winner does not nominate them, a candidate with the next highest score will automatically become another potential recipient of a grant.
“I Wish Heaven Had Visiting Hours” – Nigerian Man Remembers His Fiancée Six Months After Her Death
Young Nigerian Man Who Threw Money In The Air While People Picked, Is Seen Carrying Out A ‘Ritual’ With A Native Doctor In A River (Video)
More Than 50 kidnapped Children Rescued From An Underground Church In Ondo (Video)
“If You’re Coming To Canada Be Ready” – Canada-Based Nigerian Lady Who Resumes Work At 5am Tells Nigerians (Video)
Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos)
“Jerry Don Fat Finish” – Netizens React To New Video Of Traffic Hawker Who Went Viral For Giving Money To Prisoners (Watch)
Netizens Left In Shock As Lady “Shows Herself And Shows What Almost Killed Her” (Video)
Canadian Lady Emotional As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover (Video)
“Real Men Don’t Hit Women, It’s A Sign Of Weakness” – Actor, Yul Edochie Tells Men (Video)
“God Wetin I Go Do? I No Get Husband” – Woman Cries Uncontrollably After Opening A Bale She Bought And Discovered It Was Filled With Rags (Video)
“I’m Left With No Choice Than To Quit” – Singer Peter Okoye Shares Cryptic Post, Fans Reacts
“What Others Can Do, I Can Do Better” – Corps Member Praises Herself
Popular Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo
Davido Reacts To Video Of Fireboy Shedding Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley Stadium
Toyin Abraham Finally Reacts To Rumours That Her Marriage To Actor Kolawole Ajeyemi Is On The Verge Of Collapse
Watch Leaked Tape Of Popular TikToker, Black Chully (Video)
Popular TikToker, Black Chully Reacts After Dozens Of Her Leaked Videos Surfaces Online (Watch)
Luchy Donald, Eve Esin & Others React As Actress Lizzy Gold Releases An Eye-Catching Video (Watch)
BBNaija Reunion: Moment Beatrice Attempted To Slap Maria For Saying She Has Inferiority Complex (Video)
“Connect Me To Money Making Deals, Not To Your Bedroom” – BBNaija Star, Esther Tells Admirers
Actress, Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko, Welcome Second Son
“Why My Marriage To My Ex-Husband Failed” – Actress, Ini Edo Opens Up
Nigerian Ladies Give Reasons Why They Ended Things With Their Ex-Boyfriends (Video)
Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Naked, Then Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends For Allegedly Cheating On Him (Video)
“Make Your Fave Run Am Too” – Fans React As Wizkid Gets Access To Record In Michael Jackson’s Studio In LA (Video)
Actor Yul Edochie’s First Wife, May Reacts After A Fan Asked Her To Put Up Her Account Number For Crowdfunding (Screenshots)
”I Just Could Not Let This Wonderful Woman Leave My Life”- Yul Edochie Speaks Again On Why He Married A Second Wife (Video)
TikTok Star, Bhadie Kelly Breaks Silence Following Alleged Leaked Tape
“You’ve Shown Me That Service To Man And God Is Not A Sign Of Weakness” – Actress Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday
“I Was Owing School Fees Till My WAEC Day” – Singer Crayon Shares Grass To Grace Story As He Visits Former Secondary School (Video)
Viral1 year ago
Nigerian Lady Lies To Her Boyfriend That She Was Home, Turns Out She Was At A Hotel With A Man
Entertainment1 year ago
“I Remind My Daughter Everyday That I’m Not Her Father” – Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo
Entertainment1 year ago
Top 10 Richest Nollywood Actresses In Nigeria, Their Cars And Net Worth
Viral1 year ago
“When You Die, You’ll Face 2 Judges” – Mad Man Makes Surprising Revelation While Preaching The Gospel (Video)
Entertainment1 year ago
“I Actually Speak 7 Languages Fluently” – Actress, Mercy Johnson Reveals (Video)
Viral1 year ago
Touching Moment A Final Year Student Knelt Down As Boy Who Hawks ‘Pure Water’ Signed On His Shirt
Viral2 years ago
Meet 21-Year-Old Boy Who Feeds On Grass, Can’t Speak And Likes To Stay In The Jungle (Photos/Video)
Entertainment1 year ago
Simi Reacts Amid Cheating Allegations Against Her Husband, Adekunle Gold