Nigerian superstar singer, Ayodeji Balogun, known professionally as Wizkid, has warmed the hearts of many after shouting out to fellow singer, Davido, during a recent performance.
The ‘More Love, Less Ego’ star paid tribute to Davido, who just lost his 3-year-old son, Ifeanyi Adeleke, during his sold-out show at New York’s Madison Square Garden on Wednesday, November 16th.
When Wizkid’s official disc jockey, DJ Tunez, played two of Davido’s songs, “Dami Duro” and “If,” Wizkid sang along and declared his love for the singer, “O.B.O., we love you,” he said.
The audience was thrilled by this and cheered loudly while dancing to Davido’s song as it played.
Watch the video below,
Wizkid pays tribute to Davido's son as he performs Davido's songs at MSG pic.twitter.com/VVOaDNctvm
— YabaLeftOnline (@yabaleftonline) November 17, 2022
How To Start A Successful Online Business
There is a proven sequence of steps you can take to ensure your success in starting a small business online. I’ve seen thousands of people create and grow successful businesses by doing the following:
- Find and fill in a need.
- Write a copy that sells.
- Design and build a user-friendly website.
- Make use of search engines to drive traffic to your website.
- Build a reputation for being an expert.
- Follow your customers and email subscribers.
- Grow your income through back-end sales and upselling.
Everyone from the novice to the seasoned online entrepreneur can benefit from this process to learn how to start an online business.
Step 1: Start A Business That Fill In A Need
Most people who are just starting out make the mistake of researching a product first, then a market.
To increase your chances of success, start with a market. The scheme is to look out for a group of people for a solution to a problem but not find any results. Social media makes this type of market research easier:
- Visit online forums to see what questions people are asking and what problems they are trying to solve.
- Do keyword research to find keywords that a lot of people are looking for but that don’t compete with other websites.
- Find out about your potential competitors by visiting their websites and making notes of what they are doing to meet the demand. Then you can apply what you have learned and create a product for an existing market – better than the competition.
Step 2: Make A Copy That Sells
There is a proven copy-for-sale formula that guides visitors through the sales process from arrival to purchase:
- Generate interest with a compelling headline.
- Describe the problem your product solves.
- Establish your credibility as a problem solver.
- You have to add testimonials from people who have used your product.
- Talk about the product and its benefits for the user.
- Make an offer.
- Make a strong guarantee.
- Create urgency.
- Ask about the sale.
Throughout your text, you need to focus on how your product or service is capable of solving people’s problems or improving their lives. Then you think like a customer and ask “What’s in this for me?”
Step 3: Design And Build Your Website
Once you have your market and product and define your sales process, you are now ready to start designing your small business website. Remember to keep it simple. You have less than five seconds to grab someone’s attention – otherwise, they’re gone and never to be seen again. See some important tips to keep in mind HERE