A video circulating on social media has captured the moment a groom and his bride suffered an embarrassing fall during their wedding reception.
In the trending clip, the groom was rocking the dance floor with his bride when he decided to carry her, but it didn’t end well.
He fell flat on the floor with his curvaceous bride who was dressed in a shimmering gown as he bent to carry her.
Guests who had been watching burst out laughing after the embarrassing incident and some of them rushed over to help the couple lift the couple.
Watch the trending video below,
- You should try and find a need and fill it.
- You should write a copy that sells.
- You should design and build an easy-to-use website.
- Try and use search engines to drive traffic to your website.
- Try and Establish an expert reputation.
- Track your customers and subscribers via email.
- You should increase your sales with back-end sales and upselling.
Step 1: You should start a business that fills a need.
Most beginners make the mistake of looking for a product first and then a market.
Starting with a market to increase your chances of success is very important. The system is to search for a group of people who are looking for a solution to a problem but aren’t finding any results. Social media makes this type of market research easier:
- Try and visit online forums to see what questions people are asking and what problems they are trying to solve.
- Try and do some keyword research to find keywords that a lot of people are searching for but don’t have much competition from other websites.
- Try and discover your potential competitors by visiting their websites and what they are doing to meet the demand. Then you can apply what you’ve learned and create a product for an existing market – and do it better than the competition.
Step 2: You should write a copy that sells.
There’s a tried-and-true sales text formula that guides visitors through the sales process, from the moment they arrive to the moment they make a purchase:
- You should spark interest with a compelling headline.
- Describe the problem your product solves.
- Prove your credibility as the solver of this problem.
- Add testimonials from individuals who have used your product.
- You should talk about the product and its benefits to the user.
- Try and make an offer.
- You should try and make a strong guarantee.
- create urgency.
- You should try and ask about the sale
Throughout your writing, you should focus on how your product or service is uniquely able to solve people’s problems or improve their lives. Think like a customer and ask, “What’s in it for me?”
Step 3: You should design and build an easy-to-use website.
Once you have your market, your product, and your sales process defined, you can now design your small business website. Just remember to keep it simple. You have less than five seconds to get someone’s attention – otherwise, they will live and you will never see them again. (See these important tips to keep in mind here)