A Nigerian woman has taken to her social media page to testify how her son miraculously escaped burns in a home accident.
The mother, identified simply as Catherine Nwafor, took to her Instagram page to thank God for saving her son’s life a year after the incident.
The woman shared CCTV footage capturing the incident and recent videos of her son and recalled how she was frying fish in the kitchen and her toddler came into the kitchen when no one was there and attempted to lower the frying pan.
After several attempts to lower the frying pan with hot oil, he managed to slide it down and splatter the contents on the floor, but luckily, an adult saw him just in time and pulled him away.
Catherine, who is very grateful to God for reversing the outcome of the incident, said God’s angels took away what was meant to cause pain to her family.
She captioned the video,
“(U was frying fish) 1 yr ago the devil came to steal our joy but God conquered
Watch the CCTV review below,